The Application Process
Parents/guardians complete the online application and upload requested forms listed below.
Appointments will be scheduled once the following forms are completed and submitted:
- New client information sheet
- Child/Family history questionnaire
- Parent rating scales
- Consent to contact current teacher/school
- Teacher information and rating form
- If applicable: copies of prior or current 504 plan
- Copies of report cards, any standardized achievement tests (e.g., Stanford-9 or STAR test)
- If applicable: copies of any prior psychoeducational or neuropsychological assessments
- If applicable: copies of prior or current Individualized Educational Plan for Special Education
Parents/guardians ensure the current teacher completes the online teacher rating form.
Parents/guardians meet for follow-up application interview once steps 1 and 2 are completed.
The student attends a school site visit.
The Children's School team determines if the student's needs can be met in The Children's School setting and informs the parents/guardians.
Parents meet with an admissions representative to review and sign enrollment paperwork as appropriate.
Your student is enrolled! Welcome to The Children's School!
This process can take 2 - 6 weeks depending on the completion of documents and appointment availability.
Annual tuition for the 2022-2023 school year is $36,000 payable in monthly installments. There is a one-time application fee of $250 which includes a preliminary interview. The registration fee is $500 payable at the time of enrollment.
Financial aid is available for the 2022-2023 school year for qualifying families.
Please contact our Admissions Coordinator with any questions: